This Privacy Notice sets out details of the personal data relating to you that we collect through the FutureProofing Healthcare website (the “Website”), how we will process it and to whom it may be disclosed. It also explains your rights under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) in relation to our processing of your data.
Information About Us
This Website is a site operated by Roche Products (Ireland) Limited (all references to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms refer to Roche Products (Ireland) Limited) as the controller of the personal data which is described in this Privacy Notice. We are registered in Ireland under company number 214337 and have our registered office at 3004 Lake Drive, Citywest, Dublin 24.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this Website and our relationship with you. This personal data may include:
- personal data which you provide as part of the registration process for your account such as your name, and contact details (including your email address, job title, organisation, social media details and any other details that you may choose to provide]);
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us, including as part of content, messages or materials that you post on the Website, or that we generate about you in connection with your use of the Website;
Website Usage Data
We use a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this Website. When you visit our Website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- the IP address of the device you used to access our Website;
No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- creating and maintaining your account;
- improving and developing this Website;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this Website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection; and
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you;
- our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:* to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this Website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other members of our group or affiliates;
- to third parties, their agents and professional advisors, subject to confidentiality obligations, for the purpose of a due diligence exercise by third parties in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, re-organisation or transfer of our business and to any person proposing to participate in , or promote or underwrite or manage any such arrangement; and
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
Requirement to Provide Personal Data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data, but you will not be able to register for an account on the Website if you do not do so.
In connection with the above we might transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. These may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission or, in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, please contact us at email@example.com
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:* the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data; and
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org_Updates_
We may occasionally update this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission by emailing email@example.com .