Commenting & Moderation Guidelines
We are interested in your opinion. Our comments and expert opinions sections are open for readers to share their views, to reflect on the Index and to continue the discussion on the future of healthcare systems in Europe. If you are an expert, we encourage you to submit your expert opinion through the expert commentary tool.
In order to keep the discussion constructive and relevant, we ask you to follow these simple guidelines.
- Each comment should stick to the topic
- All opinions are welcome, and no comment will be disallowed because of the opinion expressed
- Each contribution reflects the opinion of the author and not that of Roche or the FutureProofing Healthcare Expert Panel.
- Any contribution that contains defamatory, discriminatory or factually incorrect language will not be allowed.
- Contributions that encourage unlawful activities or that may be perceived as threatening will not be allowed.
- Contributions containing any spam, promotional material or any brand- or product-specific information will not be allowed.
- Contributions that contain sensitive, proprietary or confidential information will also be prohibited and you will be asked to resubmit your comment without the sensitive data.
- We kindly ask all our contributors to respect the above guidelines.
In cases where a comment is rejected or parts of your comment must be removed, you will be contacted with an explanation.
These guidelines may be updated at the discretion of the FutureProofing Healthcare team.
Please note that this site is not monitored 24/7. This digital dashboard is not intended to report an adverse event. For the purpose of reporting an adverse event about a Roche medicine, please either contact your local Health Authority or find contact details for the Roche Pharmacovigilance department pertaining to your location here. For any non-Roche medicine, please contact either your local Health Authority or your medicine manufacturer's local affiliate office.
Last update: November 2018